Resources for Youth and Parents in Overcoming Depression
- Breaking Through Depression: A Biblical and Medical Approach to Emotional Wholeness, by Donald P. Hall
- Bible Cure For Depression/Anxiety, by Donald Colbert, MD
- The Christian Counselor’s Manual, by Jay Adams
- Christian Stress Management – http://www.christianstressmanagement.com/2011/01/holistic-christian-depression-treatment_31.html Effective stress management using Christian Biblical principles and medical relaxation techniques; the site includes a confessional prayer to help fight depression.
- Christian Counseling – http://www.christian-counseling-online.com/depression-help.html Christian Counseling Online is a resource to get help with depression as well as different emotional and mental health information.
- Struggling Teens – http://www.struggling-teens.com/ A resource targeted for parents to help their teen overcome the pressures and challenges of adolescence.
- National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs – http://natsap.org/ The association serves as an advocate and resource for innovative organizations which devote themselves to society’s need for the effective care and education of struggling young people and their families.