Is Your Church Using the Internet? by Pam Perry
Social Media Matrimony: Is Your Church Engaged?
By Pam Perry
This is the information age. Get used to it and learn to share valuable information or content online. You are sure to position yourself as a â€œgo toâ€ person or thought leader if you become consistent in your sharing
Content to Share on Social Media Channels
1. Your new blog posts
2. Quotes or Scriptures (but not too many)
3. A blog post from someone else
4. An article youâ€™ve written or one written about you
5. A video of an artist with your comments
6. A funny video to lighten or brighten a personâ€™s day
7. Inspiring and motivational photos with comments
8. Blogtalk radio shows (see www.blogtalkradio.com/ministrymarketingsolutions)
9. Free ebook or ebooklet from your website or Scribd.com
10. An event flyer or press release with info on why someone should attend
11. Live reports or from an event you are currently attending
12. List of books or your current recommended book
13. Recommended products, services, movies, etc.
14. Tips for doing something better, faster or cheaper
15. How-to suggestions or advice
16. Testimonies (with video if you can)
Is your church INTERNET Savvy? Why or Why Not?